Thursday 17 October 2013

Sleep-in Rollers

Hey Dolls :)

Thought I'd share my review on Sleep-in Rollers!

I ordered these last year after reading all the reviews online & seeing other bloggers raving about them :)



Here's a picture of them! They are sooo cute and PINK!! Now I'm obsessed with pink so this is a bonus from me hehe :) 

I put them in with wet hair from the shower with argan oil run through the lengths of my hair. It says damp hair but because my hair is very thick and doesn't hold curl that well I decided to try wet hair first :)

I won't lie you can feel them in your hair and are a little uncomfortable however I managed to get a full nights sleep and I'm the lightest sleeper ever!! 

Here is a lovely picture of myself the morning after

(I did pin my fringe in a quiff)

As you can see my hair is very voluminous and if I'm honest I didn't think they would work as well as they had as I have really short layers!

All in all I am sooooo thrilled with my purchase and would recommend them to ANYONE & EVERYONE!

Love, Jess ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment