Friday 18 October 2013

Cruelty Free!!

I have recently converted to using cruelty free products (no I am not a vegan or vegetarian). I try to use products that are 100% cruelty free.

I may be seen as a hypocrite for being a meat-eater and being against animal testing. That is your opinion but please do not leave abusive messages or comments. I feel that killing an animal so I can wear foundation etc is disgusting. I hope to influence others in joining the campaign against animal testing!

My definition of cruelty free may differ from yours,  so please PLEASE be aware that something I consider to be cruelty free, someone else may not, and vice versa.

In my definition 'cruelty free' is a product which at no point during production has been tested on animals, for example; either as a finished product, or any of the ingredients. This includes testing conducted by the brand, or by third parties on behalf of the brand. I understand in certain countries this is the law however I still refuse to use these products.

I am currently using up all my products (cosmetic and bath/body products) and replacing them with cruelty free products as you can imagine I have spent a small fourtune on these products :) as I am a lover of Superdrug own brand products nearly all of my products are cruelty free anyway!

If any of you have any cruelty free brands you can reccomend then please do :) I look forwards to hearing from you all :)

Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment