Thursday 17 October 2013

Hello there!

Just a post to introduce myself! My name is Jessica but I prefer Jess or Jessie :)

                             Hello dolls :)

I am 21 years old & currently having a year ourlt for University & education! I have a fabulous job which I love but I shall be returning to college next September to do a night course :)

I did have a blog however I didn't keep up with it & decided to create a new account :) fresh start and all that :)

I shall keep my posts to a minimum of once a week if I don't you have permission to give me abuse haha :)

All my reviews are of my own opinion & if I have been sent products to review & have not purchased them with my own money or have purchased them out of my own pocket I will state in each post. I believe it is only fair to yourself to know I am being completely honest with you :)

Please leave your accounts below and I'll check them out :)

Love, Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment