Monday 21 October 2013

Mini winter haul :)

Hey dolls!

Just thought I'd make a mini haul blog on the preparations I've undergone ready for the cold weather! I decided that I had to buy myself some winter clothes and some winter boots ready for the cold weather!

Money has been rather tight recently as myself and my fiancé has just bought our first house (eeeeek) I will blog about this and not take up your time now. With this I've been shopping around for some bargains & managed to find some!!

I must admit now I am the worst shopper EVER! To say I'm a girly girl I loathe shopping but LOVE online shopping! So I dragged myself to Meadowhall (Meadowhell as I refer to) to buy some boots & jumpers. The first and last shop I went into was internacionale and found the PERFECT pair of biker boots!!



I am completely smitten and a bargain at £29.99!! Then I got to the counter to be told by the cashier if I bought a handbag I would recieve 25% off it! Now I know a bargain when I hear one so I bought myself a new bag....obviously to go with my new shoes ;)

Studded bottom of my bag (matches the boots ;))




So my handbag came in at £20 yet ANOTHER bargain! However that made an end to my 'winter shopping trip' (I really do despise shopping can you tell?) However it meant another shopping trip for jumpers and other winter bits I needed!

Have you got your winter supplies in?

Love,
Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment